GENERAL INFORMAITON ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA LAW
Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “the PDPL”) was accepted on March 24, 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the PDPL entered into force on the date of publication, and some of it on October 7, 2016.
Informing as a data controller
In accordance with the PDPL numbered 6698 and as described on this page, your personal data may be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to third parties where permitted by the legislation, classified and processed in the ways listed in the PDPL by Haffner Makine A.Ş., whose detailed corporate information is given below, in the capacity of Data Controller.
How your personal data may be processed
In accordance with the PDPL numbered 6698, your personal data that you share with Haffner Makine A.Ş. may be processed by us by obtaining, saving, storing, changing, rearranging, in short, by being subject of all kinds of processing performed on the data, fully or partially, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of a data recording system. Any transaction performed on data within the scope of the PDPL is considered as "processing of personal data".
Purposes and legal reasons for processing your personal data
The personal data you share will be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the PDPL numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations;
• To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• To record identity, address and other necessary information of data subjects in order to identify their information, within the scope of Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, which was prepared on the basis of these regulations and published in the Official Gazette No. 29457 dated 26.08.2015, Distance Contracts Regulation published in the Official Gazette dated 27.11.2014 and numbered 29188 and other relevant legislation.
• In order to issue all kinds of records and documents that will be the basis of the payment systems, electronic contracts or transactions in hard copies in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment, and to comply with the information storage, reporting, and informing obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
• In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
Informing about third parties or organizations to which your personal data may be transferred
Persons / organizations to which your personal data you share with Haffner Makine A.Ş. can be transferred for the purposes stated above are; including, but not limited to our main shareholders, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; primarily the member companies using Haffner Makine A.Ş. E-commerce infrastructure; program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other third parties, being the persons and organizations related to the service provided, with whom we cooperate to carry out our activities and / or as the Data Processor.
How your personal data are collected
Your personal data can be processed and collected in the following ways and forms;
• Information such as name, surname, Turkish identification number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; preferences on pages logged into by using username and password, IP records of transactions performed, data including cookie data collected by the browser and browsing time and details, location data, collected through the forms on Haffner Makine A.Ş.’s website and mobile applications and / or the websites of the Member Firms using the Haffner Makine A.Ş.’s Commercial infrastructure,
• Verbally, in writing or electronically, through our channels such as sales and marketing department employees, agents, dealers, paper forms, business cards, digital marketing and call center;
• In addition, data obtained indirectly through different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-newsletter reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases, and profile and data open to sharing on social networking sites social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.);
Your personal data obtained before the PDPL came into force
Your personal data obtained in accordance with the law through membership, electronic message permission, product / service purchases and other means before the date the PDPL came into force are also processed and stored in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Transferring of your personal data abroad
Your personal data collected for processing in the country or to be processed and stored outside the country by any of the methods listed above may also be transferred to service agents located abroad (countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data exists) in accordance with the purposes of the contract, provided that they remain within the scope of the PDPL.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems of Haffner Makine A.Ş. in accordance with article 12 of the PDPL, and will not be shared with third parties in any way other than legal obligations, and the regulations specified in this document.
Haffner Makine A.Ş is obliged to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data and the access of unauthorized persons to the systems and databases where your personal data are stored, and to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction recording, access management in order to ensure their protection, pursuant to Article 12 of the PDPL. If it is determined that personal data are obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the PDPL, Haffner Makine A.Ş. has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for Haffner Makine A.Ş. to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with the PDPL numbered 6698
Article 11 of the PDPL numbered 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
1. By applying to Haffner Makine A.Ş (data controller), the Personal Data Owner has the rights to;
2. To learn whether the personal data are processed,
3. To request information if the personal data have been processed,
4. To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
5. To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom the personal data are transferred,
6. To request correction of the personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
7. To request the deletion or destruction of the personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PDPL,
8.In case of correction, deletion or destruction of the personal data, to request that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
9. To object to the occurrence of a result against the person themselves as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
10. To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of the personal data,
Haffner Makine A.Ş., domiciled at Mahmutbey Caddesi No:30 PK: 34218 Bağcılar – İstanbul / T. 0212 447 41 41 / E. firstname.lastname@example.org
registered with the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce with the registry number 613611, with the MERSIS number 0470059892000015, is the Data Controller within the scope of the PDPL.
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by Haffner Makine A.Ş. will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and on the Internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided.